What are the delivery costs and how long does an order take to arrive?
• Free standard delivery for orders over £75.
• Standard delivery £5.50 for a 2-3 working day service for orders under £75.
• Next working Day delivery is £8.50 (order by 12-noon previous working day, excludes weekends).
• Collect from a Bamford store or Bamford Wellness Spa - Free. Usually available for collection within 2 working days. Collection required within 7 days. Please email email@example.com.
UK delivery charges include delivery to Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Norther Ireland.
Carriage for overseas deliveries will be fulfilled by courier. Delivery costs outside the U.K. are dependent on the destination country and city;
• Europe from £20. Between 3-7 days delivery.
• United States, North America and Eastern Europe from £25. Between 5-10 days delivery.
• Rest of world from £35. Between 7-10 days delivery.
A quote can be obtained by providing your delivery details in the shopping checkout on the website prior to confirming your order.
We will deliver products to you as soon as reasonably possible. Orders are usually dispatched between 1-3 days from the date of the order being placed. Please contact us our customer service team if your delivery has not been received within the dates described.
How to return my items?
In the event you would like to return your order, items must be returned within 30 days of receipt for full price items, 14 days for sale items.
• Clothing and accessories items should be returned in their original condition and packaging. Returns that are used, damaged or altered may not be accepted.
• Beauty items (bath, body, fragrance, hair and skincare) must be returned unused, unopened, and in the original packaging.
• Please click HERE to follow the link to our returns portal where you can arrange your return in a few simple steps.
• For returns within the U.K. items can also be returned to one of our two London stores (62 south audley street and 169 draycott avenue) or the Barn at Daylesford. All reimbursement of funds will be processed through our head office and not in store. Please contact customer services to arrange web order returns.
• For returns outside the U.K., the costs of returning the items are your responsibility. Bamford will not be responsible or liable if any item you return is lost, misdirected or delivered late. As a result customer has to bear the risks of the shipping chosen, please retain proof of delivery confirmation.
• Returning services: for classes, workshops & treatment purchases please refer to our cancellation & refund policy.
For further information please contact Bamford Wellness Spa Cotswolds firstname.lastname@example.org or Bamford Wellness Spa, London email@example.com or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731703
What is a Daylesford and Bamford Gift Card?
Our Gift Cards carry a monetary balance that can be used to purchase products and experiences at Daylesford Organic and Bamford. The Gift Cards include a 21-digit code that when entered as a payment type at purchase, apply a deduction to the order total.
Where can I purchase a Daylesford and Bamford Gift Card?
Our Gift Cards can be purchased from Daylesford.com, Bamford.com and any Daylesford Farmshops and Bamford Stores and Wellness Spas, for shipping within the UK only.
Where can I spend my Gift Card?
Our Gift Cards can be used as a payment type on Daylesford.com and any Daylesford Farmshops and Bamford Stores and Wellness Spas, for shipping within the UK only. Please note, Gift Cards cannot be used on Bamford.com, on ocado.com, in Selfridges or at the Berkeley Hotel. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
What can my Gift Card be redeemed against?
Our Daylesford Organic and Bamford monetary Gift Cards can be used as a payment type on Daylesford.com and at all Daylesford Farmshops, Bamford Stores and Wellness Spas and for all events, courses, workshops treatments and classes. Our Daylesford Organic Cookery School Gift Cards can only be redeemed against Daylesford Organic Cookery School half day and full day courses, Chef’s Table and B Balanced and Children’s courses.
How long will my Gift Card be valid for?
Our eGift and physical Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of activation. They can be used as a payment type on Daylesford.com, and any Daylesford Farmshops and Bamford Stores and Wellness Spas.
Can I exchange my gift card?
Our gifts cards cannot be exchanged or sold for cash.
How will the physical Gift Card will be delivered?
Our physical Gift Cards are sent via DPD, if ordered before 1pm they will be delivered the next working day. A signature is required on receipt.
I need to cancel my Gift Card purchase, what shall I do?
We offer a 14 day returns policy on all Gift Cards, providing they have not been used. Contact our Guest Services team by telephone on 01608 731 700 or by email on GUEST.SERVICES@DAYLESFORD.COM. Please note, gift cards cannot be cancelled in store on online.
Can I extend my Gift Card?
We are unable to extend our Gift Cards. Gift Cards are valid for 1 year from point of purchase.
What do I do if my eGift Card has not been received?
Please contact out Guest Services team by telephone on 01608 731 700 or by email on GUEST.SERVICES@DAYLESFORD.COM
What do I do if my Gift Card has been lost, stolen or damaged?
Daylesford Organic and Bamford are not responsible for Gift Cards that have been lost, stolen or damaged. Please call our Guest Services team by telephone on 01608 731 700 or by email on GUEST.SERVICES@DAYLESFORD.COM.
How do I set up a Subscription order?
Simply navigate to the product you'd like to subscribe to and select the subscribe option. You can they select the quantity you would like and the frequency in which you receive your subscription.
How do I manage my subscription?
When you log in to your Bamford account, click into the subscriptions option and you will be taken to your Recharge portal. In here you can edit your details, view or cancel your subscription, view payment methods, and view your order history.
Will I be charged a delivery fee for my subscription?
If you spend £150 or more, you will receive free standard shipping on your order. For orders below £150, we charge £6.50 for standard shipping.
Can I subscribe if I’m outside of the U.K?
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer subscriptions for customers outside of the UK.
What are your staff doing to keep themselves and others safe?
We have conducted comprehensive Risk Assessments across all of our locations in London and the Cotswolds. You can view our Risk Assessment document here.
All of our staff have access to hand washing facilities and are encouraged to wash their hands thoroughly and often – this is key as the government continues to confirm that hand washing is the single best control measure to prevent contamination.
We have invested in hand sanitisers as additional safeguarding measures.
Our staff are required to follow an illness reporting procedure should they have any symptoms, in line with industry standards.
I’ve found the product I want but can’t select my size?
This usually means we are out of stock in that size. We do re-stock some of our lines however so it may be worth dropping an email to our customer service team, quoting the product code and we’ll let you know if the item will be available again. Email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s worth noting that products which have been reduced in sale are very unlikely to be restocked.
Alternatively, you could send an email to stock inquiries and they’ll let you know if any of your local stores has stock available. Email address: email@example.com.
I can’t find the product I’m looking for. Does this mean you don’t stock the item?
Possibly, or it may mean we’re temporarily out of stock. Send our customer service team an email with as much information about the product as possible and we’ll let you know if we stock the item and if it will be available again. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ve seen a product online. Will my local store have it too?
They may do, please send an email to stock inquiries with the product number, your size and location and our team will check your nearest stores. Email address: email@example.com.
If you prefer, you can use our store finder to get the phone number and locations of your local stores and check with them directly.
I’ve seen something from Bamford I like but can’t find it online?
Please get in touch through customer services and give them as many details as possible – where you saw it together with a brief description. We’ll do our best to track it down for you. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can you give me any further information on a product?
We try to provide as much information as possible about all our styles in the product information section on the product page including the colour, materials and of course plenty of clear images, which you can zoom in on to get a closer look at the details. If you need more details please get in touch through customer services. Email address: email@example.com.
Are the pictures shown on the site an accurate representation of the product?
We make a huge effort with our photography to ensure the images you see online are as close to the real thing as possible. It’s worth noting that all monitors have different colour settings so use the zoom functionality to get a close up view of the items and check the product description for information on the colour way.
Every effort is made to ensure that all the information provided on the bamford website is correct at the time of publishing but we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The images of the products on our site are illustrative only. Your products may vary slightly from those images. Sometimes our images use props, in these cases the product description or list clearly defines what is being advertised for purchase. Where the product is a collection of many products, such as our gift ranges, a full list is supplied.
How do I cancel my order?
• Products: you may cancel an order, or parts of an order, at any time after you have placed it up until the confirmation of dispatch.
You can cancel your order by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731713
• Classes: classes cancelled up to 3 hours before the start of the class will be refunded in full. Classes cancelled less than 3 hours before the start of the class and no shows will be charged in full. Classes are non-refundable, except for medical reasons and with proof of medical certificate. No concessions. You can cancel your order by email Bamford Wellness Spa Cotswolds email@example.com or Bamford Wellness Spa, London firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731703
• Workshops: workshops must be prepaid in full at the time of booking. Cancellations must be made more than 24 hours before the start of the workshop or a full charge of workshop price applies. Workshops are non-refundable except for medical reasons and with proof of medical certificate. No concessions. You can cancel your order by email Bamford Wellness Spa Cotswolds email@example.com or Bamford Wellness Spa, London firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731703
• Treatments: treatments must be prepaid in full at the time of bookings. Cancellations must be made more than 24 hours before the start of the treatment or full charge of treatment price applies. Group bookings, workshops or events we require a 72 hour cancellation notice. Group bookings cannot be made online. Treatments are non-refundable except for medical reasons and with proof of medical certificate. No concessions. Individual online bookings are paid in full at time of booking. You can cancel your order by email Bamford Wellness Spa Cotswolds email@example.com or Bamford Wellness Spa, London firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731703
Cancellations of orders after delivery:
Title of goods will pass to you at the point we charge your payment card or, when other payment methods are used, funds are credited to our account.